Health & Social Care Training
Specialist Training Courses
White’s Training Services Ltd have currently been awarded a further endorsement from Norfolk & Suffolk Care Support. This makes us a recommended provider in Norfolk & Suffolk.
If you are unsure of your requirements, then please click on the little green button below.
- Diabetes Awareness
- Dysphagia Awareness
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 Including Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- MCA DoLS for Managers
- Medication for Dom Care / Care Homes
- Catheter & Stoma Care
- Pressure Area Care
- Confidentiality & GDPR
- Falls Awareness & Prevention
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- End of Life Care
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Epilepsy Awareness including Buccal Midazolam
- Fire Awareness Training
- Fire Marshall Awareness Training
- Managing behaviours that Challenge
- Autism Awareness
- Care Planning
- Parkinson’s Awareness
- Food Hygiene Awareness
- These courses are subject to your working environment and may not be applicable to your line of work. Please check your regulatory frameworks for guidance on what may be required for your service.
- Should you need some general advice or support, then please feel free to contact us. One of our team will be more than happy to assist with your requirements.
Stop accepting less quality and more cost. The time for change is now.
Fill in our easy form and one of our specialist advisers will contact you directly.