Health & Social Care Training
Mandatory Training Courses
White’s Training Services Ltd have currently been awarded a further endorsement from Norfolk & Suffolk Care Support. This makes us a recommended provider in Norfolk & Suffolk.
If you are unsure of your requirements, then please click on the little green button below.
- Standard 1 – Understand Your Role
- Standard 2 – Your Personal Development
- Standard 3 – Duty of Care
- Standard 4 – Equality & Diversity
- Standard 5 – Work in a Person Centred Way
- Standard 6 – Communication
- Standard 7 – Privacy & Dignity
- Standard 8 – Fluid & Nutrition
- Standard 9 – Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia & Learning Disabilities
- Standard 10 – Safeguarding Adults
- Standard 11 – Safeguarding Children
- Standard 12 – Basic Life Support
- Standard 13 – Health & Safety
- Standard 14 – Handling Information
- Standard 15 – Infection Prevention & Control
- Moving & Positioning of People and Objects
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Medication Awareness Training
- First Aid Awareness
- These courses are subject to your working environment and may not be applicable to your line of work. Please check your regulatory frameworks for guidance on what may be required for your service.
- Should you need some general advice or support, then please feel free to contact us. One of our team will be more than happy to assist with your requirements.
Stop accepting less quality and more cost. The time for change is now.
Fill in our easy form and one of our specialist advisers will contact you directly.